Thursday, April 8, 2010

Love ;;)

Hello, fellas! How's life? Mine was great. I've done UN and UTUL UGM and this Sunday I'm going to do SIMAK UI. Geez, I need y'all pray, guys :p

Btw, I wanna talk to you guys about my love life ;;) Yeah I know I never talk about it, I mean in here but actually you can follow my twitter, yeah I sometimes mention his name there :p
Ok! Ok! Lemme introduce him. His name is Putra (like I've already mentioned), yes he's older than me and his doing his studies in Bandung, yes Bandung guys. So we're in a long-distance-relationship :( Actually it's not a very big problem he stays in Bandung, besides I've done it before further than this. But I feel different, I feel like every second I miss him and it makes me crazy for sure :(
In my mind, everything has it's wisdom so I could learn everything in it. Like this, I could learn how to respect, trust, and be honest to someone esp my boyf :) because I know long-distance-relationship isn't as easy as like short-distance-relationship so I have to be more patient, be honest and trust him 99,9% :p 'cause if we don't do that, it will makes you stressful I tell ya and I don't really want wasting my time on that thing. Being in a relationship has its advantages, it's for how to love and to be loved by someone, so it's really unnecessary if we have to be stressed out. That's way, I'm enjoying my relationship with less worry and full of trust :D
By the way, he almost every week come to Jakarta, so yeah it's not really a big deal. The most important thing is I LOVE HIM and it will erase all my negative thinking to him :-*

"Distance means nothing when someone means a lot"

No comments: