Sunday, March 28, 2010

Bismillah...

Yes, it's 28th March and I just done my first PTN test, UGM! Fufufufu the test was difficult huhu but I still optimist with the result hihi. Btw, I choosed Faculty of Dentistry and Faculty of Health Nutrition :D The test was over and now let's just play for the result. And next, gotta get ready for SIMAK UI and SMUP UNPAD. Bismillah...


Hmmm, btw do you still remember last year? Yes, 28th March 2009! When I celebrated my 17th birthday party. Time moves very fast, isn't it? I feel just like a couple weeks ago I prepared everything for my birthday party, but it was........ exactly a year ago! Actually, my 17th year old is not too wonderful like other people said. Too many problems in it (sigh). For me, my 18th birthday is so much better. Simple but lovely :-*

No comments: