Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Sunglasses (?)

Hello Hello Haaaaai. Long time didn't do this post thingy. Actually I really wanna post many stories like I used to but since in senior year, yeah you know, busy with those crazy stuff's, blah! :s

Btw, a couple weeks ago I went to plaza senayan with mommy. There was a big sale on Metro, so we were like crazy to buy anything, but really, the price was just too.. wow!
Then when I walked around, I saw some sunglasses first it was just like ok, so-so. But after I walked pass trough it again, from so-so changed to WOW! and I felt like wanna buy it, oh men, please mom.. but mom didn't lemme buy it yet. She said later huhuhuhuhuhuhuh

I want it most is.. Ray Ban! Geeeez. Mom, pleaseeee

1 comment:

eyeoptix said...

I've always been a fan of designer sunglasses, particularly Oakley Sunglasses and Ray Ban Sunglasses - they're stylish, functional and durable. They may come with a hefty price tag but knowing the brands' style and technology, it's money well spent.