Thursday, March 25, 2010

Zo!

V, we really miss you
We are wondering...
What are you doing there?
Are you happy or feel lonely?
We're just finished our national exams, bro!
It felt awkward our class without you
You supposed to be here,
did our national exams together.
A couple weeks later, we're going to Bali.
Next two months, we're having graduation :'(
Geez! Last graduation I read the MIT Awards with you, didn't we?
You looked good with those suit, black T-shirt in it and a pair of jeans :'p
Damn, I really miss you, V!
Miss you like hell!
I miss you voice!
LOL-ing!
Careness!
and your,
iPod :p
I miss everything of you
I remember, when we discussed about our yearbook photosession,
you agreed my opinion, you said "Wah, boleh tuh dil! City lights! Keren!"
But sorry we couldn't make it, dude!
And your future? To be an architect :(
So you must be an architect in.............. heaven.
You make your own heaven with your own design :'D
It must be cool!
And I'll visit you.... someday :"(

No comments: