Saturday, April 10, 2010

Yearbook Photosession

Hello, fellas! As the 3rd grade we better have a yearbook, ryt? Actually, my school wanna take our pict on January but because of that accident we delay it until this April.
We are so excited about it especially my class ;) Our theme is about mafia hihihi so we all girls dresses like mafia girls with elegant outfit but still bring weapon hiddenly ;p
I was confused what am I gonna wear, but finally I decided to make that dress instead of I buy it. My dress is gonna be long-darkblue-velvet-dressed with one-shouldered-padd. I was influenced by a film Mr and Mrs Smith, the way that Angelina Jolie dressed up is really cool

Align Left
My dress would be like this but with one-shoulder-padd hihi now it's being made by tailor, I just can't wait for it. It'll finish on 26th :D

No comments: