Monday, April 26, 2010

Officially Graduated \=D/

ALHAMDULILLAAAAAH! I'm officially graduated from Highschool :)) and my score? Hmm not bad lah. My school 100% passed! Thank God. I really sorry to hear that some of my friends failed in some subjects and have to remedial their UN in May :( Cayo! Cayo! You can do it guys!
Hmm, goodbye Highschool, huh? Actually, I'm gonna miss this Highschool thingy so much even I just studied in my new school for about 1 and a half year, but.... feelin' this sadness, too X_X

(click for clearer view)

*Hey new friends, thanks for being nice to me for about this 18 months ya.
Even I'm a new students, feels like you're all being so friendly to me.
I'm confused what am I feelin' right now,
happy? yes! but my heart still.... feelin' sad to leave you guys!
Hope y'all be successful in the future.. amin :')
So long...
GONNA MISS Y'ALL, 2010!


No comments: