Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December.

This is it, the last day of this year. Gonna wave my hand to 2010 and say hello to 2011.
I'm about to curious with what will happen in 2011. Well, you know, 2010 is so great for me.
Kinda gloomy in the first, but for the rest.. Gosh, I love it. 2010 is my year! Even I didn't get in to my fav university, but I'm so grateful with my collage now, I've got good friendsS, good doctors, good lectures, good schedule, and so many things.
Owh, I forgot mention about love-life in 2010. I can't help it, its so great! Well, another love-sweet-story, so much in love, few problems, more hugs, kiss.. Ah, its too sweet. I don't want it end.
Hello, boy. Will you change your feeling with mine? Because I won't, until I dead, I won't.
Seriously, I'm kinda sad 2010 will be over, but this life. Life must go on. (sigh)

No comments: