Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Afraid?

I'm starting to feel afraid. Afraid of losing him. Call me dumb or whatever, I didn't even know why am I think about this. Am I too afraid of these so I deeply sick thinking about all of these? Yeah, sometimes I have to think about the negative side. I always know that he loves me, he will never leave me, and he said I'm his future. Hell yeah, that's so sweet.. I believe that, because so do I.
But, will he keep loving me when I turn old? When all my hair turn gray and its start to fall then finally bald? Will he keep loving me when there's a young girl prettier than me?
Its all his options, and whatever he'll choose, I'll stay with my final decision. I'll still love him even he turns old and his hair turns gray or bald. I'll still love him even there's a handsome man on front of me.
Only death can separate my love. Oh, no! I'll still love him from heaven.

No comments: