Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012.

HAPPY NEW YEAR, 2012!!!!!!!!!!! May this year will bring us more luck, joy, and happiness. amin! Here I go again writing all stuffs that I did on new year's eve. Time flew soooo fast, I can still remember when I wrote about new year last year.
So, this time was kinda different. I usually spend NYE with my family or friends, but last night I spent NYE with my boyf. Just him. Just the two of us. How sweet! I really enjoyed NYE last night in Social House. The place is also good, I stood up near the balcony where I could see the Bunderan HI's fireworks. I can't tell you how the fireworks was, AWAESOME!
Talking about resolution in 2012, hmm well as we see the 2011's resolution was quite work (even not all), I may say, 2012's resolution is anything but the best! :)

"The best moment was, when I could see the fireworks with you.."

No comments: