Tuesday, February 15, 2011

great time, amazing people.

I didn't get any chocolates nor flowers on valentine's day, but guess what I got? I got my boyfriend beside me whole day! It was really more than enough, that I thought I didn't need any chocolate or flower anymore but him. That early surprise was really surprised me knowing he wouldn't go back to Bandung, it would be great if he didn't tell me before the V day but, it was successfully make me glad tho. Had a simple things, laughed, hugs, kisses are better than candle light dinner which people usually do when valentine's day and i love it, really. Even we didn't really celebrating valentine's day or something, because we think that "Everyday is valentine's day for us..".
Last night, I also did some little surprise for my Pakistan girl, Miwa. I had a great time with my friends and also him.

No comments: